Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Well I thought to start things off I should tell you how our little family is doing. Michael is working at Foutz and Bursom and loves being a daddy! Those little girls have him wrapped their little fingers. He is a wonderful dad! And his little girl's sure do love when he get's home!




Our little Nahaeva Reneé is now two years old and is just enjoying life! She is currently potty training and keeping me on my toes. She loves being a big sister and reading stories to our little Lela girl.







Oh and in case you didn't know she does think she owns the world and is every one's boss! I know, that cute little thing no way, oh but it is way!



Our little miss Teá Gabriella is now seven months old. She loves to laugh, smile and coo! She is our clingy baby, wherever we are she must be or she starts to cry . I'm not complaining, for now anyway! She is a joy to have around, she is stinking cute too!!




As for myself I'm just a stay at home mom and wouldn't have it any other way! I love hanging out with these two adorable little girl's!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. I love blogging and try to keep up at least once a week. Your girls are simply adorable and I look forward to reading about all the fun things you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I love that you have a potty pic of Neheava (did I spell that right?) I have a blog too. And you should take a peak. Just click on our name and it should lead you there. I love blogs they are so fun.

    ReplyDelete