Well to start of this week I thought it would be nice to share just some short stories that have happened throughout our past week.
Nahaeva loves to read book to her baby sister Lela so I snapped a couple shots while they were sitting together.
Well one day last week Lela had a poopy diaper and Michael went to change it. So he did as he usually does and pulled the diaper out from underneath Lela and set it to the side to clean up the rest of the mess. While Michael was cleaning up Lela got ahold of that poopy diaper and decided to smear it on her face and hands, Michael started to freak out and grab another wipe while I decided to grab the camera and share this moment with all of you!!
We love to go "peek" as we call it on our girls right before we go to bed, and the other night we went in and headed towards Nahaeva's bed. The closer I got the funnier it looked! She had her hands behind her like they were in handcuffs and she had a baby dolls bum sitting on her head! I often wonder what goes on in the mind of my two year old??!
Also this week we went into town, and on the way saw this cute barn and stopped and took a couple pictures
One time I was making sugar cookies and I let Nahaeva help me use the cookie cutters to make shapes with our cookies. The other day I was rolling out some bread dough to make rolls and all of a sudden Nahaeva goes running to the cupboard and pulls out the cookie cutters and brings them over to the dough and says "ready momma, make cookies"! Oh the fun experiences you have as a mom!
Here are just a few pictures from; "Life with the Swinney's"
Thanks for checking out our blog!!
No comments:
Post a Comment