Monday, May 3, 2010

Nahaeva's first prayer all by herself

Today Nahaeva said that she wanted to say prayer so I started to whisper words in her ear and she turned to me and said, " no mom I want to do it by myself!" so I left her to it. These were the little words she uttered..... " Dear Heavenly Father........greatful for Jesus .......... and His sacrifice.....greatful for Heavenly Father........ greatful for Haeva n Lela n mommy and daddy and Mimi and Papa and Grama and Bompa........ please bless my owie...Amen!" And that is what makes us greatful every single day that we decided to bring little children into this world!

1 comment:

  1. I love 2 year old prayers! Joshua has been saying his own for the most part too. We do finally have to say "in the name" and he finishes it. Otherwise we end up with 10 minute prayers! He usually prays for Uncle 4 or 5 times and repeats everything else 2 or 3 times! I love it!
    I sure miss you guy!

    ReplyDelete